- Add custom color selections to View menu for new 3rd (custom) color theme. Click on graph to toggle between color sets
- Add theme selection menu in new View / Colors submenu
- Adjustments for Steam games with anti-cheat protections where process filename can’t be resolved (memory priority, gaming mode)
- Increase liberty of beta
- Copyright 2017 to 2018
- Fix Forced Mode use with Dynamic Thread Priority Boost persistent setting
- Updated Russian, German, Finnish, Italian
- Fix 5 second refresh interval configuration persistence
- Update German and Chinese translations
- Other minor fixes and adjustments
- Fix dysfunctional ‘Notify of power plan changes’ menu item.
- Hide Insights ‘Since …’ if no start time-stamp is available.
- Add additional retries and increase time-out for UNC backed configuration files ? to prevent their reset to default for failure to load.
- Fix ‘Pro - Balance’ on advanced ProBalance dialog options
- Change name of ‘default’ profile to ‘My Default Profile’ so it is not confused with program defaults.
- Import newer Italian, Russian, Finnish, Chinese Traditional, and Chinese Simplified.
- Change ‘Memory Load’ graph color default – the blue was too dark to be visible on the black graph’s background on some monitors (or eyes).
- Fix to settings subsystem where some (almost always harmless) debris could be found if the INI file size reduced (EOF marker not set correctly).
- Fix Italian language in last update, though also issued silent rebuild of prior release to correct this copy&paste accident.
- Remove ‘use this profile’ when creating a new profile, as it was not operating nominally, so will be restored after investigated.
- Change default graph of responsiveness line on graph
- Make all graph colors editable in the registry (RGB type), binary type for registry
- Center a promotional dialog
- Update Russian and Italian.
- Fix co-install issue with CPUBalance that would cause neither to be running after Process Lasso updates.
This was an artifact of old code that prohibited both from being installed. (build 2)
- Fix potential PATH issue caused in v126.96.36.1990.
(REG_EXPAND_SZ type changed to REG_SZ, causing failures for some, depending on the makeup of your system PATH environment variable).
This build repairs any ‘damage’ and implements the path addition properly.
This problem did not impact everyone, including those who auto-updated to 390 (as opposed to running the installer),
those who already had Process Lasso in their PATH environment variable, and those who simply saw no trouble.
So, most all existing users were NOT impacted at all, as this problem never touched them.
- Build optimization to 64-bit Server x64 core libraries (minimal real world impact).
- Other build optimizations with, again, minimal real-world impact.
- Fix 64-bit on 32-bit install auto-correction would terminate instead of continue in some environments
- Restore addition of Process Lasso install path to environment PATH variable for command line use
(was removed due to installer problems with it, rewritten in C++).
- Fix issues where users may have seen message box about ‘warning: unable to start at login’ (benign),
part of work in progress new Task Scheduler based updater.
- Update French