- Added a context menu item to display synchronize info for selected file.
The message window will tell you if the file on local and test/remote site is synchronized, if the file has been changed on either side, and which one appears to be newer.
- Fixed several issues with file synchronization in sites panel and file commander.
- Recent files drop down list
Made several visual and behavioral changes:
- Mouse tracking will no longer scroll the list.
- Check boxes are only visible for the current list item until a check box has been checked and you enter select mode.
- In select mode all check boxes are displayed.
- When in select mode (check boxes are visible) you can use shift+mouse or ctrl+mouse to select items.
List items will behave as in windows explorer.
- A single mouse click on an item outside of the check box will deselect all items and exit select mode.
- Updated component and libraries to version 79.0.3945.
- Made some changes and fixed a few issues.
Both SSL explicit and SSL implicit connections should work better now.
If the server certificate isn't deemed valid during the validation process, a window is opened containing information about the certificate - allowing the user to examine the certificate and except or abort the connection.
If the user accept the certificate - the decision is remembered and the certificate window is not presented again.
- Made some minor visual changes in dialog windows.
- Changed the document view layout. Views are now aligned in a maximum of three columns.
Each column can have two views (top and bottom).
It may seem similar to how it worked before and most users may not see any difference.
But some layouts are now possible, that wasn't previously.
The document view drop down selector should be more intuitive to use as well.
File open dialog window
- Added a new option to add opened files to the most recently used list (MRU).
This is, of course, the standard behavior.
But the option allows you to open files without adding them to the MRU list.
- Added support for markdown files. Supported abbreviations are:
- Toolbar button for Character viewer was added. Enable in "Customize toolbars...".
- Site synchronize issues.
- Site synchronize exclude issues.
- Minor issue in sites options.
- Minor mouse cursor issue over auto completion list box.
- Auto completion with array .
- Compatibility issue with WordWeb and default shortcut (Ctrl+Alt+W).
- A few menu language issues.
- Undo issue in column mode.
- Run script issue.
- Updated component and libraries to version 78.0.3904.
Remote files (S)FTP
- Added menu items to upload current document to a remote server.
- You can still save to a remote server.
- The difference between upload and save is that if you upload to a remote server - the document is still saved to a local folder.
But if you save to a remote folder - the document is then always saved to that remote location.
- The option "Save to remote location" should now always allow the document to be saved to it's last saved location.
E.g. if you save to a remote server - the document is always saved to the remote location.
- Added a new panel to handle web sites. Create a new site by adding a name for the site, add local, remote server and test server locations.
The remote and test server locations is selected using a remote folder dialog window.
This allows you to select the (S)FTP profile to use with the site. New sites are listed in the drop down menu.
- This is were you store the site on local disk for editing.
- You can use a test server for testing your site before publishing it.
- This is where you publish your web site.
Active Remote site
- On the toolbar buttons you can see a yellow dot marking the active remote site.
All transfers will commends between the local and active site.
E.g. if the test server site is active - all uploads, downloads, synchronize operations etc. is done between the local site and the test server site.
Site panel toolbar
- Open an existing site from the drop down menu.
From the site panel you can upload, download files and folders.
Or you can synchronize local and remote folders.
The synchronize feature will either synchronize the entire web site, except folders you have excluded in the synchronize dialog window, or synchronize the files and folders you have selected.
- The context menus contain menu items to cut, copy and paste selected files and folders.
You can copy and move files between the local folder and any remote location.
Or you can copy and move files between locations on the local or remote site.
- Duplicate allows you to duplicate selected files and folders. Rename allows you to rename any file or folder.
Delete allows you to delete selected files and folders. Permissions allows you to change remote file and folder permissions.
- Open in browser will open the selected local or remote file in an web browser.
For this to work with remote files - make sure you add a web path in the site settings.
File commander (upload, download and sync)
- File date and time information is now stored inside XML files. It's now possible to use the same local web site and sync it to several remote locations.
This is useful if you have the same site under different domains. E.g. www.dummy.com, www.dummy.org, www.dummy.eu ...
- You can choose if you want to synchronize the currently opened folders or synchronize selected files and folders.
- Made several optimizations.
All operations should be much faster now.
- Fixed several issues found when writing the new code and when testing.
Site and file commander sync dialog window
- Redesigned the dialog window and fixed a few issues. Added a new option to only synchronize selected files and folders.
Enclose toolbar dropdown menu
- Added a new toolbar button to the main toolbar that opens a dropdown menu for enclosing selected text.
The dropdown menu contain many different quote types and braces.
- The same toolbar button is available in the user toolbar.
- Macro edit window is now sizable and can be maximized.
- Enabled ALT+UP/DOWN when importing diff file to navigate up and down in the document.
- Search dialog window should open faster now (made some optimizations).
- Reduced flickering when resizing the main window.
- Updated the Pearl syntax files.
- Fixed a large number of reported issues.
- Fixed a large number of reported issues.
- Updated component and libraries to version 76.0.3809.
- Updated the SFTP component to the latest version.
- Fixed several issues.
- Added options (default actions) in "Options - File - Remote files" to set the default action when saving remote files. The options are:
Save to local location
- Use this option if you want to save both local and remote files to a local disk.
In this working mode you can edit remote files and store them locally until they are ready to be uploaded.
You can use the menu items in "File - FTP" to upload the files.
You can also use the file commander.
Save to remote location
- Local files are always saved locally. Remote files are saved (uploaded) to the server. This is the default behavior.
- If you create a new document and upload it to a server - the file will always be saved to the server.
- If you open a remote file and save - it will always be saved to the server.
- If you create a new document and first save it locally and then upload it - it is considered a local file and always saved to disk.
- If you open a local file and upload it to the server - the file is still considered local and always saved to disk.
Save to both local and remote location
- Pure local files are always saved locally. But if a file has been uploaded to a server - it will always be saved to both the local disk and uploaded to the server. It doesn't matter if the file was opened from disk or the server.
- If you create a new document and upload it to a server - the file will always be saved to both disk and server. If a local path doesn't exists - a file save dialog window is opened.
- If you open a remote file and save - the file is always saved to both disk and server. A save file dialog window is displayed if needed.
- If you open a local file, that has previously been saved to a server - it will always be saved to both disk and server.
Ask me once for every new (or opened) document
- With this option set you are prompted for an action when you hit save. The actions are the same as in options above. The action is remembered as long as the document is open.
- Made several changes to improve the user experience when using the different options. Document tab hint now display both local and remote paths.
Search (All open files)
- Find and replace can now be used on all open files. Find or replace start at the current cursor position and circle through all open document tabs.
- To use it just set the search scope to "All open files".
Added two new options (Options - Search)
- Limit find/replace search scope to current document view
- Limit find/replace all search scope to current document view
- Added expressions are now stored between sessions.
A checkbox is used to activate an expression to highlight, for the current file.
- Active highlighted expressions are now stored between sessions for each file.
You can activate/deactivate this in options, with other file options like store wordwrap state, encryption, code fold state etc.
- Added an option to change the tab position. You can set the tab position to the top, or to the bottom of the document window.
- Added a new type to send POST requests.
It is used to post the current document or a selection to a web address and open the returned text in a new document tab.
I also added two new presets. One will add the following
- Type: 'Send POST request to URL'
- Argument: 'input=[CurrentDocument]'
- Several speed improvements and optimizations.
- If save fails you are asked if you wish to restart the program in administrator mode.
- Document view draw and resize issues.
- Browser preview panel issues.
- Misc language issues.
- Path display when all files are closed.
- Program search issue.
- Numerical statistics in column mode should handle leading or trailing non-digit values.
- Search bar issues.
- Misc reported minor issues.
- Added a new function in the "Search" highlight menu. In the opened dialog window you can add as many text strings or regular expressions as you like. Each expression will be highlighted using a set text and background color.
Hint on auto hidden panels
- Added hints to auto hidden panels with no caption (only the image is visible).
- Minor search bar issues.
- Theme issue in Windows 7.
- Add to project with delayed opening of files.
- Printer setup issue.
Dual document view
- A prompt is shown when closing the dual document view. The prompt lets you move or close the document tabs.
Replace All in hex view (binary files)
- Made some changes to the "Replace All" code and changed how the output is displayed.
- Fixed a few issues and improved performance.
- Issue with minimize if all documents are closed and dual document view.
- Hex view replace all issues.
- Several issues (exception errors) reported by users.
- It is now possible to open up to six document views.
They can be opened on two rows and each row can contain one, two or three views.
Each row is independent so you can have two document views at the top row, and three at the bottom.
Document views can be handled using a toolbar button, or from the "Window" menu.
Everything should work as in dual document view. Drag n drop, text compare, sync scrolling, close and move tabs ...
- Emmet abbreviations can now handle filters. A filter is added at the end of the abbreviation using a pipe
- A config file is available from the Format->Abbreviations menu. The config file contain some option you can set for different highlighters.
Search result option
- Added an option to use double click to open found items, instead of single click.
- A close document exception error.
- Code explorer issues.
- Wrap with abbreviation hint issue.
- Print issue with page ranges.
- Minor find issue.
- A few exception errors reported by users.
- Open files from minimized state.
- Reopen project and project files at startup.
- Misc issues found while examining the code.