- Added: copy security information (ACL, Owner, Audit).
- Added: relaunch TeraCopy in elevated mode.
- Added: append a part of source path to a target path.
- Added: an option to bypass Windows write cache.
- Fixed: a few minor errors.
- Added: option to execute PowerShell scripts on a job completion.
- Added: a sample PowerShell script for Pushover.
- Added: start a verify process at any time from the context menu.
- Added: show filenames of renamed files in the file list.
- Added: load hash files in UTF8 format by default.
- Fixed: minor scrolling issues in the file list.
- Bugfix release: version 3.2 deletes source file after canceling a move operation (only if verification is enabled).
Please update to the latest version.
- Favorite folders editing.
- Option to run a custom .cmd file on task completion.
- md5sum format for most hashes.
- Better icon for “Waiting for other transfers” status.
- Added: Multi-language support.
- Added: Show all options in File Replace dialog.
- Fixed: ‘Keep both’ now applies to one file only.
- Added: ‘Close panels’ command.
- Fixed: crash while scrolling log.
- 0000065: [UI] Can’t close TeraCopy while copying
- 0000078: [Engine] Drag and Drop from Filezilla causes “Unable to Access” error
- 0000080: [Engine] Copied files have their “Date Modified” set to the current date/time.
- 0000092: [UI] “Details” pane in teracopy.exe installation package should show exact version
- 0000070: [UI] Adding color glow/change to close and expand square buttons.
- 0000044: [Engine] Drag and Drop from 7-Zip File Manager causes “Unable to Access” error
- 0000068: [Engine] TeraCopy 3.0 does not handle command line as expected
- 0000071: [Engine] Folder names with dots are handled incorrectly by TeraCopy
- 0000049: Unable to copy files ? Error in overlapped reading
- 0000044: Drag and Drop from 7-Zip File Manager causes Unable to Access error
- 0000043: Checksum file saved in the wrong path
- 0000041: When started after install, error occurs.
- 0000047: Crash at the end of each copy
- 0000034: Make the expanded Views pinnable
- 0000033: Improved Destination File Dialog
- 0000042: No checksum verification when moving files