- Improved progress bar experience
- Fixed issue with a missing "Continue" button on for some users
- Fixed issue when the app crashes upon quick click
- Fixed issue when the user required to restart computer when the work is done (in some cases it was not neccessary)
- This release improves internal algorithms related to the language of user interface.
Also, we have added translation to Chinese (Simplified).
- In this update we will avoid any happy words in the description due to the situation in Europe.
We would like to let you know that we keep working improving our software, and in this release we made some technical changes to the code (related to security).
- In this release we are fixing few bugs related to the app's performance.
- Fixed critical bug related to the user interface: non-english users have noticed wrong dates on the screen which shows you how many days you are using our app.
This is important to know, because we provide 6 month free trial period and the wrong number makes you upset.
Especially, when some of our users saw numbers like 2425242525 and more days...
That's have no sense, of cause! We have fixed this bug.
Note that this issue was related only to users who have interface language different than english.
In english version the app worked fine. Please, accept our apologies.
- Added new feature: now you can see current speed of disk writes (realtime statistics).
In fact, that speed means amount of data overwritten every second on the selected disk.
This function only available in the "full overwrite" mode.
We enjoy this small, but nice and informative function, do you? :)
- Added Polish translation.
- Added Arabic translation.
- Improved Italian translation.
- Fixed issue with the startup record which can result in app crash on Windows startup.
- Fixed issue with the startup record that could be disabled.
- Fixed few small bugs related to the user interface.
- Removed reminder which offers you to support our apps by posting links in the social media.
This wasn't popular at all, so we have decided not to disturb you with that.
- This update includes several system changes that will affect stability and security.
Some of changes will improve look and style.
- Added new versioning policy: from now on version number will start with two digits - year of release, and two next digits will mean build number.
The dot will be removed (but will remain in technical information).
- Improved user interface of several system screens.
- Improved uninstaller module: it was signed by code signing certificate to prevent security issues.
Previously, unsigned executable could rise warning message in your antivirus, but this is now resolved.
- Fixed issue with the blinking menu icon.
It should and it will blink, but will not crash anymore.
- This update includes several bug fixes that were discovered with the initial release one week ago.
Please accept our apologies! If you will notice anything else that crashing our app - please let us know!
As you can see - we are fixing any issues quickly, and we can update our app every week, if needed.
NEW FEATURES AND IMPROVEMENTS
- Improved design, now look and style of 2021.
- Added Dutch translation of the user interface (partial), big thanks to our volunteer Peter Medemblik.
- Removed almost 4K of programming codes that were useless.
This will improve performance and reduce software conflicts.
- Removed statistics function, less information will be processed.
- Added new function to search for software updates manually.
At any time, as you wish.
You can access this option from the menu which is available under icon at the top right corner of an app's window.
Note that automatic updates also enabled, thus there is no need to use this new option until you want it "right here, right now"...
- Added new option to turn off "typing effect" which you see in the title bar while the program loading or changing scenes.
You can find this option by clicking system menu icon on the top right side of the program's window, then click menu option "About the app".
This option can improve performance of slow computers or you can turn it off if you simply don't like it.
- Improved programming code in the few main functions for better performance.
- Improved cryptography algorithm to handle possible errors, this could reduce bugs or (at least) inform us about them using friendly interface.
We made this change because we were informed by group of users having issues with cryptography module.
- BUG FIXES AND REMOVED FUNCTIONS
- Fixed bug when disabled typing effect result in overload of title bar.
- Fixed bug that displays wrong version number in "About" window.
- Removed encryption module; it was never used (less code - less bugs).
- Removed statistics function, the app will work a little bit faster.