- This release improves support for recent release of Windows 10.
- Minor improvements in support for SSD disks.
- Notification about new version will appear less often. Previously it disturbs you once per month, now the period is 6 months. Less annoying alerts!
- Fixed few bugs reported by our users in past month.
- Disabled error reporting, our company will no longer receive any crash reports from the program. This will reduce amount of system resources needed for our program to work.
- Design improvements. We have added 3 new color schemes to the interface of the program: red brick, black and white and green.
Just click button "Change color scheme" several times and you will see new each time.
- Increased interval period for advertisement of new version.
Now you will get notification about new version less often: not once per month, but once per two months. Less annoying notifications.
- Notification about new version will appear less often.
Should not disturb you too much.
- Security improved: the program has been signed by new code signing certificate.
- This update makes some changes to our program to be GDPR compliant.
As you are probably aware, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into effect on May 25th, 2018.
Our company is committed to transparency, control and accountability.
We have been working on GDPR during this month and we can guarantee that on May 25th we are fully GDPR compliant.
Our focus is to whilst adhering to the latest changes and updates to the industry and to EU regulations.
What is GDPR Compliance?
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is an EU-wide regulation for the protection of European citizens data that comes into force on May 25th,
2018 and all companies that collect such data will need to comply with it.
It establishes a set of compliance and security processes around managing personally identifiable information so that it is not misused.
- Few bugs were fixed.
- This release dedicated to quality and stability.
We spent many years working with programs that helps you protect privacy.
But other guys, from Microsoft, also not sleeping.
They release updates for Windows OS and sometimes they change a lot of things inside,
which you don't see.
Thus, we must work hard to track these changes.
And if these changes making problems to our products we must update our code so everything will work fine as before.
Thats why we release new version of our products on a regular basis.
These updates contains small fixes related to updates of Windows OS,
for quality and stability.
- Improved notification about available updates.
- Added new code signing certificate, because the old one has expired.
- Fixed critical bug in update checking procedure.
We recommend this version for installation for everyone to be sure you will be able to receive updates in the future.
- Fixed critical bug with incorrect value in the progress bar which results in fatal program crash.
- Correct notification if Microsoft .Net Framework was corrupted.
- Fixed invisible bug in our error reporting system.
Till now some very small error reports was not passed to our system due to the misconfiguration.
Thus we didn't knew that you got ome error.
This problem has been fixed, and we will receive now details about even small errors which may happen with our products.