- Improved Installer: Universal installer for both 32 and 64 bit machines
- Fixed Bug: Fixed small memory and behavior bugs
- Promotional feature: Fully optional Delta toolbar.
- New feature: Made it possible to delete deep directory structures and too long path errors
(Path too long, Cannot delete file or folder The file name you specified is not valid or too long. Specify a different file name,
The filename or extension is too long, Path too deep, Destination Path Too Long, The file could not be accessed,
The path you entered, is too long. Enter a shorter path).
Try deleting the folder created by this batch file without the new Unlocker you will understand :)
- Improved UI: Progress bar when deleting large folders
- Improved UI: Fixed all references to previous website in UI
- Fixed Bug: Fix crash which happened with deep paths in old versions
- Fixed Bug: Fixed update check to match new Unlocker website (http://unlocker.emptyloop.com)
- Fixed Installer: Fixed x64 installer for references to non existing assistant
- Promotional feature: Fully optional Bing or Quickstores toolbar depending on location.
- New feature: Complete support for 64 bit operating systems with signed driver.
- New language: Basque thanks to Benat Antxustegi.
- New language: Galician thanks to Delio Docampo Cordeiro.
- New language: Macedonian thanks to Nikola Trencevski.
- New language: Malaysian thanks to Arjuna Puteraz.
- Improved behavior: No false positives for 32 bit version.
- Improved behavior: Handles are now sorted by process instead of appearing in random order when launching Unlocker.
- Improved UI: Locked DLL show as DLL instead of handle number.
- Improved UI: Fixed same process appearing differently depending on cases.
- Promotional feature: Fully optional eBay shortcuts, Bing or Quickstores toolbar depending on location.