- Slovak translation fixes.
- Added a Slovak help file and updated Slovak program translation, by Vladimir Kubala.
- Experimental support for Windows 10 version 20H1, based on build 18922.
- The volume control options are no longer active when no playback devices are available on the system.
- Added support for the Windows 10 May 2019 Update (build 18362).
- Made the volume control option use the modern interface on Windows 10 (can be disabled with the sndvol_classic advanced option).
- Improved the tray_icons_padding option on Windows 10 to allow to reduce the horizontal spacing between icons.
- Fixed modern app blurry icons when using the w10_large_icons advanced option.
- Fixed the incompatibility caused by update KB4489894 of Windows 10 version 1803.
- Added Mouse Button Control and Keyboard Shortcuts advanced commands to manipulate the active window - restore, minimize, maximize, close.
- Added the show_labels advanced option, which allows to override the system settings to hide/show labels.
- Fixed the incompatibility caused by update KB4482887 of Windows 10 version 1809.
- Fixed the crash caused by update KB4480977 when the w10_large_icons advanced option is enabled.
- Fixed an issue when sometimes a maximized window could become unmaximized when scrolling to restore it from a minimized state.
- Fixed blurry icons on DPI change when using the w10_large_icons advanced option.
- Fixed a possible explorer crash upon system shutdown.
- Added support for the Windows 10 October 2018 Update (build 17763).
- Improved tray icon right click menu position and Taskbar Inspector resizing in high-DPI environments.
- Improved the w10_large_icons advanced option to prevent artifacts such as a large touch keyboard icon and a large right click menu.
- Wait until explorer is fully initialized before injecting, should fix the rare "taskbar wasn't found" error.
- Improved tweaker injection cleanup, which probably fixes a crash when manually closing explorer.
- Upon an update download failure, show the error code that the server returned.
- Avoid a possible race condition when updating, which could cause the tweaker to become unresponsive.
- Portable version: allow to save configuration for AppIDs that contain the '=' symbol.
- Vietnamese translation of the program and the help file, by Chumeo_di_hia.
- Added support for the Windows 10 April 2018 Update (build 17134).
- Fixed: if the "Display seconds on the tray clock" option was used, and a new monitor was attached, the option didn't apply for the new monitor.
- Added more actions for the drag_towards_desktop advanced option.
- Minor fixes.
- Added support for the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update (build 16299).
- The tweaker now shows a warning message for unsupported Windows 10 builds.
- Added an advanced Mouse Button Control option to alphabetically sorts group items.
- When the "Control volume when mouse is over: The notification area" option is on,
it is being activated over the clock of secondary monitors now, too.
- Windows 10: Double/middle clicking the taskbar opens the start menu on the correct monitor.
- Windows 10 and the no_start_btn_spacing advanced option: clicking on the empty corner now opens the start menu.
- Fixed the "Combine grouped buttons" option when switching virtual desktops on Windows 10.
- Fixed a bug with the drag_towards_desktop advanced option, which could activate unrelated windows.
- Added a Spanish help file, by Leonel Mira (carpediemando.890m.com).
- Added a French help file, by Wullfk (easy-pc.org).
- Added support for the Windows 10 Creators Update (build 15063).
I want to thank everybody who donated for the porting effort: Steve Ellmore, Mark Light, Joe Gores, and other contributors.
- Added the scroll_no_wrap advanced option, which disables the wrapping around behavior for the "cycle between taskbar buttons" option.
- Fixed a bug in Windows 10 Anniversary Update, which could cause several options to work incorrectly.
- Fixed taskbar items reordering while applying tweaks in several cases.
- Fixed for Mouse Button Control advanced options: custom right click actions could cause the taskbar context menu to show up.
- Fixed a bug which caused the tray_icons_padding advanced option to get reset sometimes.
- Added Bulgarian translation, by Radoslav Nenchovski (Радослав Ненчовски).
- Added Hebrew translation, by Gil Bar-Shlomo (??? ??-????).
- Updated the Polish help file.
- Added support for the Windows 10 Anniversary Update (build 14393).
- Added the following supported values for the Mouse Button Control advanced options:
- volumeicon - allows to customize actions for volume tray icon click.
- showdesktop - allows to customize actions for the Show Desktop button.
- Implemented the virtual_desktop_order_fix advanced option for Windows 10.
The option preserves the order of the taskbar buttons when switching between virtual desktops.
- Implemented the tray_icons_padding advanced option for Windows 10.
- Fixed the multipage_wheel_scroll advanced option, which didn't work when the mouse was over the empty space of the taskbar.
- Updated tray icon, with anti-aliasing and better support for high DPI.
- The icon was designed by Daniel Beardsmore. Thanks!
- Added Slovak translation, by Vladimir Kubala.
- Other minor fixes and improvements.