- Updated experimental support for Windows 10 version 20H1, based on build 19013.
- Minor improvement to the detection of various Windows 10 builds.
- Added support for the Windows 10 November 2019 Update (build 18363).
- Fixed the incompatibility caused by update KB4519978 of Windows 10 version 1803.
- Fixed the incompatibility caused by update KB4520062 of Windows 10 version 1809.
- Fixed incompatibility with Windows 10 version 1909 slow ring insider builds (explorer version 10.0.18362.100xx).
- Added more detailed descriptions for library loading error messages.
- Fixed the incompatibility caused by update KB4517211 of Windows 10 version 1903.
- The volume control options are no longer active when no playback devices are available on the system.
- Added a Slovak help file and updated Slovak program translation, by Vladimir Kubala.
- Added support for the Windows 10 May 2019 Update (build 18362).
- Made the volume control option use the modern interface on Windows 10 (can be disabled with the sndvol_classic advanced option).
- Improved the tray_icons_padding option on Windows 10 to allow to reduce the horizontal spacing between icons.
- Fixed modern app blurry icons when using the w10_large_icons advanced option.
- Fixed the incompatibility caused by update KB4489894 of Windows 10 version 1803.
- Added Mouse Button Control and Keyboard Shortcuts advanced commands to manipulate the active window - restore, minimize, maximize, close.
- Added the show_labels advanced option, which allows to override the system settings to hide/show labels.
- Fixed the incompatibility caused by update KB4482887 of Windows 10 version 1809.
- Fixed the crash caused by update KB4480977 when the w10_large_icons advanced option is enabled.
- Fixed an issue when sometimes a maximized window could become unmaximized when scrolling to restore it from a minimized state.
- Fixed blurry icons on DPI change when using the w10_large_icons advanced option.
- Fixed a possible explorer crash upon system shutdown.
- Added support for the Windows 10 October 2018 Update (build 17763).
- Improved tray icon right click menu position and Taskbar Inspector resizing in high-DPI environments.
- Improved the w10_large_icons advanced option to prevent artifacts such as a large touch keyboard icon and a large right click menu.
- Wait until explorer is fully initialized before injecting, should fix the rare "taskbar wasn't found" error.
- Improved tweaker injection cleanup, which probably fixes a crash when manually closing explorer.
- Upon an update download failure, show the error code that the server returned.
- Avoid a possible race condition when updating, which could cause the tweaker to become unresponsive.
- Portable version: allow to save configuration for AppIDs that contain the '=' symbol.
- Vietnamese translation of the program and the help file, by Chumeo_di_hia.
- Added support for the Windows 10 April 2018 Update (build 17134).
- Fixed: if the "Display seconds on the tray clock" option was used, and a new monitor was attached, the option didn't apply for the new monitor.
- Added more actions for the drag_towards_desktop advanced option.
- Minor fixes.
- Added support for the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update (build 16299).
- The tweaker now shows a warning message for unsupported Windows 10 builds.
- Added an advanced Mouse Button Control option to alphabetically sorts group items.
- When the "Control volume when mouse is over: The notification area" option is on,
it is being activated over the clock of secondary monitors now, too.
- Windows 10: Double/middle clicking the taskbar opens the start menu on the correct monitor.
- Windows 10 and the no_start_btn_spacing advanced option: clicking on the empty corner now opens the start menu.
- Fixed the "Combine grouped buttons" option when switching virtual desktops on Windows 10.
- Fixed a bug with the drag_towards_desktop advanced option, which could activate unrelated windows.
- Added a Spanish help file, by Leonel Mira (carpediemando.890m.com).
- Added a French help file, by Wullfk (easy-pc.org).