- Enhanced support for multiple monitors having different DPI scales
- Fix thumbnail orientation for photos from a few camera models
- Show annotations in PDF
- Replace IE with MS Edge WebView2
- Add CTRL-F search bar in Text Viewer
- Close preview window correctly upon ALT-F4
- Fix an error when reading previewing images with names containing URL-encoded strings
- Fix wrong video orientation
- Fix non-linear volume in video viewer
- Support long (longer than 255) file path in Windows 10, opt-in here: How to Enable or Disable Win32 Long Paths in Windows 10
- Fix #729: Option to hide the tray icon: Wiki | Advanced configurations | Hide the tray icon
- Fix #731: write data to app folder in the portable mode
- Fix #401: Static GIFs are not visible
- Fix #669: HEIF images in wrong colours
- Fix #715: Conflict with the Windows Explorer "type to select" feature
- Fix #711: Single-page PDF is low in resolution
- Fix #733: Detect Markdown file encoding
- Add EXR, MXF, and AVIF image formats
- Hungarian and Indonesian translation updates
- Revert the previous change “preview windows no longer steal focus” due to serious bug. See #644 for details
- Fix #579: Since Windows 10 1909, previews pop up accidentally when typing space into the Explorer’s search box
- #644: Preview windows no longer steal focus (only on Windows 10)
- #633: Preview window positioning enhancement: (1) now a preview will show on the monitor where you invoked it (2) preview will try to align itself to the edge of the screen just like on macOS
- Fix #625: URL shortcuts containing non-http/https links are being previewed
- Fix #515, #628, #640, and #650: Reworked Image Viewer to solve "image disappear" errors
- Fix #638: Black texts in dark Mode in CSV viewer
- Fix #623: Preview flashes for LNK shortcuts
- #340, #445, #610: Implement a pixel-perfect image viewer
- #385: Preview EMF and WMF vector images
- New plugin for previewing PostScript (PS and EPS) files. See "Wiki" - "Available Plugins" for details
- Video file is (finally) no longer locked during playing
- QuickLook got a new icon!
- #504: Crash after opening a malformed .csv file
- #521: Clipboard is overwritten when using together with Everything
- #549: Wrong window size when videos are not in 16:9 ratio
- #566: Russian translation is not loaded correctly
- #572: .bat file highlighting is not loaded correctly
- #604: The “Open with XXX” button takes too much space
- #547: Support .aif and .m4r files
- #550: Display .url shortcuts as webpages
- #552: Add an option to auto-loop videos
- #553: Add double-click on images to reset the zoom level
- #603: Video file is no longer locked during playing
- #613: Add Ruby file (.rb) highlighting
- #488: SVG images cannot be previewed.
- #503: Tray icon is invisible when using Windows 10 1903 Light Theme.
- Slovak translation.
- Crash when closing a video preview before media has been loaded.
- Handle Apple HEIC image format (note: not Nokia HEIC format).
- #352: Unnecessary scrollbar when viewing images at 100% zoom.
- #361: Separate icons for “Share” and “Open with”.
- #371, #413: Exception when previewing any kind of audios/videos.
- #377: Text preview is very slow when lines are too long.
- #408: Fix blurry when using multiple monitors with different DPI or when changing system DPI.
- #417: Performance improvements when previewing PNG images.
- Hindi, Korean, Marathi, and Turkish translations.