- Crash when closing a video preview before media has been loaded.
- Handle Apple HEIC image format (note: not Nokia HEIC format).
- #352: Unnecessary scrollbar when viewing images at 100% zoom.
- #361: Separate icons for “Share” and “Open with”.
- #371, #413: Exception when previewing any kind of audios/videos.
- #377: Text preview is very slow when lines are too long.
- #408: Fix blurry when using multiple monitors with different DPI or when changing system DPI.
- #417: Performance improvements when previewing PNG images.
- Hindi, Korean, Marathi, and Turkish translations.
- #347: QuickLook crashes when being launched on a Polish Windows.
- Better PDF thumbnail loading.
- Ukrainian translation.
- This release is a hotfix for 0.3.6, addressing an issue where images can be in the wrong orientation: #337.
- QuickLook now supports plugins! See a list here.
- Brand-new Office viewer, which does not require MS Office (as a plugin).
- Dark theme (follows System colour scheme).
- Nearby Sharing for newer Windows 10.
- Speed improvements for Image viewer, based on NConvert.
- New video player based on LAVFilters.
- Polish, Russian, and Vietnamese translation.
- TextViewer: Support more highlighting schemes.
- Modify message text as requested for pre-installation package.
- This is a minor update from version 0.3.3, with a fix for possible crash on few Windows OS.
- Lots of user experience, stability and CPU usage improvements: semi-transparent window, open/close animation, etc.
- Catalan, French, German, Japanese and Norwegian translation
- Video playback with hardware decoding and subtitle support
- Add Portuguese Portuguese (Brazilian), Italian and Dutch(Belgium) translations.
- Minor adjustments to new UI design.
- Get rid of VLC playback engine. Switch back to FFmpeg.
- Previewing images is now significantly faster.
- #78: Broken image for some compressed .gif files.
- #92: File in use: .gif file handle is not closed.
- #93: Incorrect preview size for low-resolution images.
- #98: Switching preview resets window size.
- #101: Pressing Spacebar in Listary toolbar brings up the preview.
- #105: Switching preview causes 1px window movement.
- #106: Previewing low-resolution image thumbnails and load the full image in the background.