- Added many new icons for the start button
- Added support for Windows 7 (32 bit)
- Fixed a bug that prevented pressing Windows + Shift + S combination
- The program no longer stores information about the success or failure of integration with the system in the file.
- Fully rewrote the system integration.
We rewrote system integration from scratch in the new version. The program is much more stable and secure
- Added the ability to replace the Start menu’s button image in various ways
- Added a new unique skin and a set of new skins
- Added the ability to override the system color for Aero-supported skins
- Corrected an error that prevented the program from working properly when Pinnacle Studio is installed
- Start button replacement function is hidden by default:
This feature is very sensitive to other programs. if other programs work with errors, the program cannot correctly display the replacement image for the start button.
Therefore, this feature will only be available to those who already use it and will be hidden from others.
- Restart PC after setup:
To reduce security threats, the program will always require you to restart your PC during installation.
- System search is disabled by default
In the previous version, we replaced the search, but it still works with errors.
So we returned the old search and you can enable the new one in the settings.
- In the new version, we ignore Windows options regarding the color of the menu
By default, Windows uses black for the menu.
We're tired of explaining how to disable this option.
Therefore, in the new version, we will not take it into account this option and the menu color will match the color of Aero that you select in windows settings.
- Bug fixes with Space X Theme
With certain system settings, the ship remained present.
- Removed old shortcuts with a link to the mail and the Internet.
Some antiviruses perceived these shortcuts as viruses.
Although these were files the size of a few bytes.
They are currently unused and can be removed.
- System search interface added
About 15 years ago we were first who provide a comfortable search by program name inside the Windows XP.
Now the system search becomes useful and comfortable.
This why we integrate the system search interface inside Start Menu X.
You can turn off this in advanced settings.
- SpaceX skin was added
We are very happy about the progress that made Space X in space.
This way we add the unique skin with space animation and back counter to the next launch of Space X.
If you have a very slow PC you can switch to the skin without animation.
To enable new skin please click Options - Personalization and select skin - Space X
- Hide/Show applications inside the Start Menu X programs list
- Convert a "Folders groups" into a "Virtual Groups"
- Now you can manage the main menu with the help of context menu.
- Fixed the bug with context menu
- A new certificate of signature of the program with the name of the developer - Nazarenko Denys, instead of OrdinarySoft.
- Removed pause before displaying a search results.
- Fixed a "server connection error" error while checking for updates.
- New Xmas skin.
- Fixed bug in uninstall process.
- Added search in the settings and applications folders of windows 10 and 8.