- added "Product name" and "Product version" to the executable file
- bugfix when ordered to scan all drives
- reduce memory usage
- custom tray menu
- "Running" and "suspend" indication in tray icon
- too long folder name skips listing file and subfolders
- _BrowseForFolderXP cancel → program exit with exit code 9
- bad parameters notified to log file instead of MsgBox
- changed exit code 4 to 8 (SCRIPT-BREAKING!)
- added exit code 4 for invalid parameters count
- tray tip when started
- custom tray menu (Suspend+Exit) and grayed-out icon when suspended
- start time added to the log
- suspend indication added to the log
- ReadMe updates
- minor modifications to the log
- [technical] consolidate "scan all drives" with "scan one path"
- [technical] use custom accumulative function instead of _FileListToArrayRec() to reduce memory usage
- use recent AutoIt v188.8.131.52
- run as x64, compile to both
- use _BrowseForFolderXP
- wrapper directive for au3check + resolve issues
- removed threshold upper limit
- minor modification to the tray tip
- cancel use of _ArrayConcatenate() and #include [Array.au3] → no change in size
- _FileListToArrayRec() instead of recursion
- added timing
- correction: invalid threshold exit code was set to 1 instead of 2 as stated in ReadMe file
- exit codes changed for 1 to reflect termination by external means
- dialog change: default [Yes] is for specific path, [No] for all drives
- obfuscator for striponly
- minor syntax/phrasing changes
- added executable wrapper with version number and description.
- no UPX compression when compiled to executable.
- now can also check all drives in a single run in standard (GUI) mode, not just silent
- can now check all drives (local and mapped network) in a single run.
- in silent mode, tray icon is not shown.
- minor code and syntax changes.