- Fix: Ryzen max temperature spikes.
- Fix: Ryzen APU frequency detection.
- Fix: Incorrect frequency detection on some UEFI enabled systems.
- Update: Improve Skylake-X stepping detection.
- New: Add support for 2nd generation Threadripper processors, Socket FP5.
- Fix: Crash when 5 or more cores exceed overheat protection temperature setting.
- Fix: "No supported CPU detected" on Ryzen processors.
- Fix: Constant frequency readings on Ryzen processors.
- Fix: Incorrect readings on Ryzen processors.
- New: Support for AMD Pinnacle Ridge (Ryzen 2) and AMD Raven Ridge (APU).
- Fix: Frequency is always at maximum for early Core iX and Core 2 models.
- Fix: Recognition of some Sandy Bridge Xeon models.
- New: Support for AMD EPYC (Naples) processors, Stoney Ridge APUs.
- New: Multiple processor group support. Fixes detection of CPUs on multi-socket systems with more than a total of 64 threads.
- New: Support for Intel Coffee Lake, Denverton, Gemini Lake.
- New: Support for Intel Xeon Phi (untested).
- Fix: AMD processor or core recognition issues on multiple generations.
- Fix: Some AMD processors reported incorrect Max temperatures when other hardware monitoring utilities are used.
- Fix: Power detection on multiprocessor Intel machines.
- Fix: Correct topology information on high-end, high-core systems.
- Fix: Check for updates on older operating systems.
- Fix: Settings window Tab control background when themes are disabled in Windows.
- Fix: L1 Instruction cache was reported as L1 Unified cache on most processors.
- Fix: L2 cache was incorrectly reported on newer VIA processors.
- Fix: Multiple other VIA related improvements and fixes.
- New: Support for AMD Bristol Ridge APUs.
- Fix: 1.10 version crash on AMD processors or only populating temperature of first 1-2 cores.
- Fix: Add correct temperature offsets for AMD Ryzen Threadripper X1920 and X1950.
- Fix: In multi-socket AMD systems, switching into MiniMode would bring up all hidden windows of all running applications and services.
- Fix: Support for MCM AMD CPUs. Only the highest temperature per CPU is displayed.
- Fix: Socket C32 and G34 Opteron code names.
- Fix: On some AMD Opteron systems the CPU model number is not displayed.
- Fix: Detection of the C32 and G34 socket types for some Opteron CPUs.
- Fix: Corrected TjMax on some older desktop Atom chips.
- New: Intel Skylake-SP and Skylake-X support.
- New: Preliminary Kaby Lake-X support.
- Fix: Windows 10 support.
- Fix: Sandy Bridge-E/EN/EP, Ivy Bridge-E/EN/EP, Haswell-E/EP, Broadwell-E/EP codename recognition.
- New: AMD Ryzen support.
- New: Power consumption notification area (system tray) icon. (Intel only)
- New: Intel/VIA, right click the Frequency to select which core's frequency to display.
- Fix: Power draw figures are only available on CPU #0 in multi processor systems.
- Fix: BSOD on some Intel systems.
- Fix: Core Temp locks up after waking up system from suspend/hibernation due to overheating protection.
- Fix: AMD Athlon FX-60 Dual Core recognition.
- Fix: 'to TjMax' appearing on some cores on Intel processors, should be completely resolved now.
- Fix: Incorrect build date displayed in the About dialog.
- Fix: Power draw figures are all N/A on some Intel systems.
- Known issues: Some systems running Windows 10 Anniversary may still have driver load failure.