- Fixed: A couple of bugs with the Quick menu builder(Edit-Customis Quick Folder menu)
- Fixed: Tidied the toolbars :)
- Fixed: Missing menu separator in the Help menu
- Fixed: A couple of weird Tab titles
- Added: Much improved logging system, and many more logged events and details.
Logs are found in install \logs
- Added: Czech language (thanks Jakub)
- Added: Updater application now supports all Xinorbis languages
- Added: Updater application will warn if Xinorbis is running
- Added: "Scan" button now has separate translation text(useful for some languages)
- Added: Summary tab now split in to scan data and drive dat Fits nicer on small screens
- Added: X.Robot now available to everyone (I'm so kind) Free version doesn't have database support
- Added: Separate X.Robot changelog
- Fixed: Errors when processing file dates if there is errorneous data For instance if the modified year of a file is 24206 :)
- Fixed: Progress display window is hidden when Xinorbis is minimised(this has been requested a few times)
- Fixed: Report Browser window now translated
- Fixed: Preferences- Optimisations "Add files to "date" tab" text issues running into edit box
- Fixed: Minor fixes to tutorial files
- Added: Scan optimisations.~50x performance gain for some date conversion routines
- Added: Ability to disable processing of "temporary files" Disabling will give a small performance boost to scan if you don't care about finding temp files
- Fixed: Crash when opening Web Reports
- Fixed: Warnings if trying to use Web Reports without first setting FTP details Xinorbis would still try to connect and it tended to hang :(
- Fixed: 12nd instead of 12th on Folder Properties-Date
- Fixed: Stack overflow when trying to access advanced options Inifite recursion makes Paul sad :(
- Added: Resizable columns in Search Result table
- Added: Filter to Folder History path list
- Fixed: Search results table right mouse button crash
- Fixed: Search results "favourites" selection crash
- Fixed: Incorrect sizes in Folder Structure table
- Fixed: Rare crash when structure display has no data!
- Fixed: Structure display File Size on Disk column now right-justified
- Added: Folder Exploder, a new display!
- Added: X.Backup.exe to install folder.
Run this to create a backup to data folder\xinorbisbackup\ Simple C# application, if you want the source just ask!
- Added: X.Backup is run during installation! Automatically creates a backup
- Added: "More detail" - Explore Folder option to popup menu
- Moved: Duplicate Name and Duplicate Size displays are now part of the search display.
As part of a redesign and improveme to usability I thought it made more sense to put these two displays where they would make more logical sense.
- Fixed: Few minor tweaks
- Fixed: A few minor tweaks
- Fixed: Properties-Temp doing wierd things when changing from quantity to size.
- Fixed: More zip stuff
- Fixed: Copy/Move/Delete from Folder Structure
- Fixed: Update and Download (new version)
- Fixed: Removed "Refresh". it was pointless.
I will probably add some sort of replacement,
targeting specific parts of the application,
if I can see a need
- Added: "Refresh",
I had a couple of people email about Refresh not working,
so I realised it wasn't useless.
So I fixed it, and put it back in :)
- Moved: Settings/Edit Quick folders to (new) Edit Menu
- Moved: File Associations to Edit Menu - File Types
- Fixed: Zipping was a bit broken (improvements also)
- Fixed: Some tutorial text issues.
- Fixed: MD5 checksum not working from Search
- Fixed: Some controls being too small for translated text
- Fixed: Advanced chart options not working when chart is bar (d'oh)
- Fixed: Bug with history display not working when only a single entry is found
- Fixed: HTML reports not showing File (Created/Accessed/Modified) content
- Fixed: A couple of windows had the wrong titles
- Fixed: A couple of non-translated text (modifications to the engine to come) Will make it more flexible soon
- Fixed: Some other very minor tweaks
- Added: Moved build report menu items from View to Report-New
- Fixed: Folder Structure page issues
- Fixed: Lots of tweaks, and minor issues
- Added: Folder History GUI simplified
- Added: Folder History and Live data now share the same displays
- Added: Search rewritten Sorting and saving now massively improved
- Added: Simplified left-side menu
- Added: "New Report" buttons now available on the third toolbar Context sensitive, will create reports based on currently visible display
- Added: Removed "Checking for update" splash screen
- Added: Tooltray icon popup if new update available