- Added: New Search manual. I've dumped the web-based search help system and replaced it with a lovely new and updated manual.
Updating all of this content is just taking too much time.
This new way forward will save me time and ensure everything is up-to-date.
- Added: Xinorbis will not count virtual or offline files when calculating sizes of folders/categories/etc.
It is still possible to search for them and they will be included in reports, and other exported data.
- Added: Added a toggle for the above, a button next to the Folder History toggle.
By default all virtual/offline files are ignored.
Without this toggle it would be impossible to scan the root folder for such services as OneDrive or Dropbox where the folder is 100% virtual.
- Added: Several new file attribute types to the Type tab of Folder Properties: RECALLONOPEN, RECALLONDATAACCESS, and OFFLINE.
These are used to represent various types of virtual file not present on the file system.
- Added: "Ignore virtual files" option to Exclude Folder dialog.
This will ignore any file with either of these file attributes present: RECALLONOPEN, RECALLONDATAACCESS, and OFFLINE.
- Added: Checkbox on the Map page to enable/disable highlighting mode
- Fixed: A couple of places where the new colour scheme wasn't implemented 100%.
Black text on dark grey is not fun! File Ages and Search Wizard.
- Added: Xinorbis goes dark
- New design, new icons, new lovelyness
- Added: New splashscreen
- (Yes, I've been playing with Blender)
- Added: Clicking on the scanned folder in the Summary panel will
- now open the folder in explorer
- Added: More fields to the CSV importer window
- Added: Created/Accessed/Modified Times as options to the CSV importer
- Added: File attribute as an option to the importer, and to the exporter
- Added: Map display now looks coolerSections highlight like the Exploder display.
- Fixed: All column data is now properly aligned in tables
- Fixed: Replaced a few horrible icons
- Fixed: Edited well over 100 icons so they play nice with the new theme
- Fixed: First part of the overhaul of Folder History
- I've moved the searchy bits to a separate tab (which will become visible once a folder has been "opened".)
- Fixed: Removed "Pro" from the title barNow there's only a single
- version this is no longer neededDon't forget to donate those cat charities.
- Fixed: Folder icons on Folder Structure tables now drawn transparent
- Fixed: But not yet finished, help system.
- Fixed: ManaualIncludes lots of updates and new images
- Fixed: CSV import! Improved import and export.
- Fixed: Xinorbis report import/export (which now saves to a new improved format and
- saves with a zsr2 extension).
- Fixed: File Age not correctly showing Modified category
- Fixed: Issue with created dates in the history display
- Fixed: Folder Properties->History->Hour interval bug
- Fixed: Settings button menu on Folder Properties panel Menu too far to the right
- Fixed: A couple of bugs with the Quick menu builder(Edit-Customis Quick Folder menu)
- Fixed: Tidied the toolbars :)
- Fixed: Missing menu separator in the Help menu
- Fixed: A couple of weird Tab titles
- Added: Much improved logging system, and many more logged events and details.
Logs are found in install \logs
- Added: Czech language (thanks Jakub)
- Added: Updater application now supports all Xinorbis languages
- Added: Updater application will warn if Xinorbis is running
- Added: "Scan" button now has separate translation text(useful for some languages)
- Added: Summary tab now split in to scan data and drive dat Fits nicer on small screens
- Added: X.Robot now available to everyone (I'm so kind) Free version doesn't have database support
- Added: Separate X.Robot changelog
- Fixed: Errors when processing file dates if there is errorneous data For instance if the modified year of a file is 24206 :)
- Fixed: Progress display window is hidden when Xinorbis is minimised(this has been requested a few times)
- Fixed: Report Browser window now translated
- Fixed: Preferences- Optimisations "Add files to "date" tab" text issues running into edit box
- Fixed: Minor fixes to tutorial files
- Added: Scan optimisations.~50x performance gain for some date conversion routines
- Added: Ability to disable processing of "temporary files" Disabling will give a small performance boost to scan if you don't care about finding temp files
- Fixed: Crash when opening Web Reports
- Fixed: Warnings if trying to use Web Reports without first setting FTP details Xinorbis would still try to connect and it tended to hang :(
- Fixed: 12nd instead of 12th on Folder Properties-Date
- Fixed: Stack overflow when trying to access advanced options Inifite recursion makes Paul sad :(
- Added: Resizable columns in Search Result table
- Added: Filter to Folder History path list
- Fixed: Search results table right mouse button crash
- Fixed: Search results "favourites" selection crash
- Fixed: Incorrect sizes in Folder Structure table
- Fixed: Rare crash when structure display has no data!
- Fixed: Structure display File Size on Disk column now right-justified
- Added: Folder Exploder, a new display!
- Added: X.Backup.exe to install folder.
Run this to create a backup to data folder\xinorbisbackup\ Simple C# application, if you want the source just ask!
- Added: X.Backup is run during installation! Automatically creates a backup
- Added: "More detail" - Explore Folder option to popup menu
- Moved: Duplicate Name and Duplicate Size displays are now part of the search display.
As part of a redesign and improveme to usability I thought it made more sense to put these two displays where they would make more logical sense.
- Fixed: Few minor tweaks