- Patches for image handling. We'd like to thank Hossein Lotfi, Secunia Research, for helping to identify issues in RAW handling.
- Minor performance improvements in file process and upload in Google Photos Backup.
- Improve UI in display of failed files in Google Photos Backup.
- Ensure larger files are prioritized lower than smaller in Google Photos Backup.
- Fix various reported crashes around the handling of attached devices in Google Photos Backup.
- Re-branding from Google+ Photos to Google Photos
- Disable, for the time being, uploads of face tags.
- Addresses occasional crashes in network operations.
- Addresses occasional crashes in file scanning operations.
- Patches for image handling. We would like to thank Hossein Lotfi, Secunia Research, for helping to identify
- issues in RAW handling.
- Improved throughput and error handling in Google Photos Backup.
- Proper display of Drive storage used when user has unlimited quota.
- Save button in Picasa's OneUp mode not properly enabled for large (>500 photos) folders/albums.
- Picasa was not properly refining images with pending edits in TwoUp (A|B) mode.
- [Internal] Enhance AutoBackup upload to anticipate changes to API.
- Fixed crash in AutoBackup for Windows that could occur while uploading very large files.
- [Internal] Fixed a problem obtaining the correct version for crash reports.
- Restore Picasa's automatic conversion to JPEG format on explicit export operations (including email).
- Fix broken video uploads in Picasa (incorrect image format for thumbnails).
- Increase maximum file size from 36MB to 50MB for AutoBackup.
- Fix the Print Contact Sheet utility in Picasa to display Album date, not current date/time.
- Fix Picasa's Save and Save As... operations were not preserving file extensions correctly.
- Fix Picasa's text wrapping in some cases which would break on the decimal point of floating point values.
- Prevent the ability to create folders with trailing spaces in their name during Picasa's Import utility.
- [Internal] Add better diagnostics to logfile for AutoBackup.
- Remove the unused Picasa option to Upload people album thumbnails to Google Contacts.
- Bug Fix: Fixed crashes in AutoBackup for Windows during application shutdown.
- Bug Fix: Fixed problems in AutoBackup with switching between full and standard size uploads and RAW support
- Bug Fix: Make sure AutoBackup runs automatically after installation.
- Bug Fix: Address some minor UI problems in AutoBackup (text over-runs, typos).
- Add About dialog box to AutoBackup so that current version is easily visible.
- AutoBackup network performance improvements for obtaining server-side configuration.
- Allow Picasa to upload full-size non-JPEG images without converting to JPEG.
- Prevent Picasa's album sync from overwriting animated GIFs in a synced album.