- Capture: fixed clipboard issue.
- Video: improved video recording stability.
- What's new window: removed the display of JS errors when the release note is loaded and the embedded browser lacks some JS capabilities.
- Update hotkey engine for users that install Screenpresso in Program Files folder (.NET 2.0 apis are not used anymore).
- Capture: fixed delay screenshot feature
- OCR: updated engine and added support for Portuguese and Brazilian
- Added 'EditorSavePosition' advanced setting
- Fixed crashed during update
- Added "NoOcr" policy
- Added "MergeVideos" command line
- Color picker: removed the '#' character in the captured color value
- Capture: fixed ScreenshotDelay feature
- Workspace: added a tooltip to explain how to organize up or down the workspaces
- Editor: fixed the canvas when cropping outside the original content
- Editor: fixed an issue with the zoom
- Editor: fixed a crash when deleting all numbered items
- Video: fixed error message when the disk is full
- Workspace: the window is not topmost anymore
- Sharing: fixed an issue with Evernote
- Changed default value of advanced setting named "SnappingDepth" from 1 to 2
- Added NoErrorReportingEmail policy
- Improved the clipboard
- Improved Live Update engine
- Improved FIPS support
- Restored version to Windows' field named "ProductInfo"
- Updated to the latest version of NAudio library for better sound recording
- Improved custom filename
- The configuration of a custom filename for screenshots is enhanced, and more options are available.
- Choose "User-defined" and click on the configure button
- Define your filename pattern with predefined placeholders
- The 2 minutes limit length for animated gif is removed
- Animated GIFs should be short and lightweight. That's why we recommend keeping GIFs video under 2 minutes length.
However, Screenpresso does not hard limit it anymore.
- New "VideoPauseBeforeStop" advanced settings
- You can resume the video recording when you stop it.
The stop button acts as a pause button, and a second confirmation is needed to finalize the video.
- New "SnappingDepth" advanced settings
- When you start a capture, moving the mouse over a window selects it.
If you set the depth value to 1 you can select the child window of this root window by moving the mouse over it.
If you set a value to 2, you can select a child window of this child window, and so on...
The default value is 1 but to capture only root windows in one click, you might prefer to set it to 0.
- A new What's new? dialog has been added
- When a new version is available, the release note is now shown directly in Screenpresso.
- The OCR is now based on Tesseract 5-alpha.
- The Google SDK v3 is now used for Google drive and Youtube integration.
- Bug fixes
- Due to instabilities on Windows APIs, the Direct MP4 recording option is not supported anymore over Windows 8.
- Improved the clipboard engine. Sometimes the content was not set resulting to an empty clipboard.
- The "Reset all settings" button was not workink propertly (sharing settings were not resetted).
- The video recorder was sometimes crashing due to audio issues.
- A display issue has been fixed when printing from the workspace.
- The Check for Update window size has been fixed for windows users with font size greater than 100%.
- Editor: update OCR Tesserac to version 5-alpha
- New display for release notes
- Added 'OpenFileExplorerAfterProcessing' advanced setting
- Fixed an issue with latest security Microsoft patch for Windows 7
- Fixed gif video issue when video clipping was applied at the same time
- Fixed Android video recording occuring with some mobile phones
- Improved memory usage (some bitmaps are freed more quickly) Fixed wrong Fmpeg version in MSI install
- Fixed a bug with policies and pro license Removed support for Hightail sharing service since they don't provide an API anymore Release notes…
- Screen resolution (DPI) is now set into the captured image file Screen resolution (DPI) is now taken into account when drawing mouse cursor…