- Fix: when the webcam preview window is first shown, some webcams could be incorrectly displayed .
- Fix: Express batch exporter should only export top WMV format.
- Fix: crash in batch export for some FBR files.
- Increased maximum webcam FPS to 30.
- Fix: identically named sound sources caused an issue.
- Recordings now opened by default when recording stops, for PCs with 8Gb and above.
- Fix: Recorder could try to save as to the temp folder when file size limiting was used.
- Fix: when using the 'Open' function, the Player was not defaulting to the previously used folder.
- Fix: improvements to webcam capture code (now uses MSMF)
- Fix: recording could freeze if the webcam was not initialized correctly
- Licence now only downloaded once when multiple instances of FlashBack are run
- Player is pre-loaded only for PCs with 8gb and higher RAM
- Fix: sound source names containing Japanese characters could not be selected for recording
- Fix: MPEG recording mode quality level setting was not saved
- Added tooltip hint for volume level controls
- Fix: the help text for FBAPI wrongly stated that it was only available for TestAssistant
- Fix: added workaround for exception in Win 32 SaveAs function
- Added option to turn off/on Player pre-loading for previewing recordings
- Fix: incorrect audio formats could be displayed when there are no audio recording sources
- Fix: message about requesting an express licence could be displayed when running Pro
- Express now displays 'Try Pro' panel
- Changed how unsaved temporary files are handled - its believed this could be causing file corruption
- Fix: incorrect webcam preview displayed when rotation was enabled
- Improved memory handling of very large movie files
- Added workaround for issue with the progress form displayed during the stop recording operation
- Fix: the default Windows audio recording source could not appear in the 'mic' list. We now list all non-mic and non-pc speakers sources in the 'mic' list.
- Fix: to the GDI to MPEG format converter
- Fix: The layout of the recorder window could be incorrect after maximising and minimising
- Fix: could not upload to Youtube, due to API changes
- Removes 'Webcam' title from webcam recording window
- Fix: incorrect drawing of sound clips
- Fix: 'webcam-only' recordings no longer prompt you to review/save/discard when recording stops - you can only save them.
- Fix: rapid deleting, selecting and playback could cause a freeze in player
- Fix: improved the process to move-copy the temp recording file to prevent possible errors.
- Added option to rotate webcam image 180 degrees.
- Fix: Recorder did not remember the last folder used in the file - Open Movie feature.
- Fix: improved efficiency of processing the crash tracking file.
- Fix: if the review option was being used from the Recorder when recording stops, and the movie triggered a request to convert it to MPEG mode in Player, this could cause a Player crash.
- Improved the About, Splash and Welcome dialogs for high-DPI monitors
- Moves the UI to record windows and regions to the main recorder window