- Updated the German and Danish translations.
- There was a couple of overlapped visual elements on the Progress panel.
- You can now use different themes! Light, medium, dark and very dark are now available.
- New automated task: You can now create a task that alters the delay of each frame.
- Progress indicator: Now you can add the exact timestamp of each frame (based on the start date of the recording).
- When you start the app without any settings, the default folder where the frames are stored (Location folder) is now set to %temp% instead of a hardcoded path.
- Now you can use your arrow keys to move and resize the selection rectangles from the new recorder and from the Crop feature. Just use the three combinations of commands with Ctrl, Shift and arrow keys.
- Updated the Japanese translation.
- When removing duplicated frames, there was no indication that the process was still going on.
- When applying the KeyStrokes with a margin, it would result in a wrongly sized panel.
- If you cancelled the video import, the progress bar would not be hidden away and the app could crash.
- When creating a new blank project and trying to apply the Obfuscation feature, the app would crash, because of the image depth.
- When using the FFmpeg as the APNG encoder, the app would crash if the parameter field was empty.
- Added FFmpeg as an optional encoder for Apng.
- Updated the German and Russian translations.
- A message about a missing FFmpeg instance was not interactive.
- When loading images, if those images were not in the correct format, the app would not encode properly as Apng.
- There was an issue with one of the numerical input fields not working as expected (with numbers being typed).
- Updated the Dutch and French.
- The FFmpeg/Gifski integration was not working.
- Some minor visual tweaks.
- The algorithm that analyzes each frame, looking for pixels changes, is now a bit faster.
- You can now add basic shapes.
This feature is still experimental and there's more shapes to be implemented.
- You can now export your project as a PSD file.
- Updated the French and Russian translations.
- When opening the app via the "Open with" context menu, Gifski and FFmpeg were not being found (if they had a relative path).
- Also, it was fixed some other issues related to selecting the FFmpeg/Gifski files when the previous path was relative.
- The app could crash when editing key strokes of a project.
- It was impossible to undo the "Remove duplicates" action when using the option "Don't adjust".
- Also, because of that bug, when applying the "Remove duplicates" action with other option than "Don't adjust" and later applying with that option, the app would crash too.
- Board recorder: When trying to discard a recording, the app could crash.
- With the new recorder UI, when changing from selecting a Region/Window to selecting a Screen, the Accept/Retry/Cancel UI was appearing when it should not.
- Small adjustments with the new recorder UI for high DPI screens.
- Updated the Spanish (Argentinian) translation.
- For some users, the app would simply close when stopping the recording and opening the Editor.
- You can now set up to avoid receiving a confirmation message before closing the app via the tray icon.
- Added the ability to get updates for the translations.
- The color picker hexadecimal field now supports pasting/typing without specifying the alpha/transparency value.
- You can now review your feedback before sending it to the developer.
- It's now possible to personalize the size of the mouse clicks highlight.
Also, you can apply it even after the recording.
- You can now let the app start minimized to the system tray.
- You can now create some tasks to be executed after each recording. (More to come)
- Troubleshooter: If any window is missing (outside of the screen bounds),
you can use the troubleshooter to reset its current or startup position.
- Added the option to disable hardware acceleration.
- Now the app warns when trying to open a project that is already opened in another editor instance.
Also, the task that clears the temporary folder will not delete any project that is open.
- The code that positions the recorders was improved.
- Two buttons were being displayed at the KeyStrokes editor, one got removed.
- The progress indicator value (for the percentage, without showing the total) was wrong.
- If you tried to apply a caption with just spaces, the app would crash.
Now a warning appears, explaining that you need to type something.
- Improved the "FFMpeg/Gifski is not present" warning.
- When clicking to save the project as multiple images,
without zipping and pressing 'No' right after a prompt appeared, the Save/Cancel buttons of the panel would be disabled.
- The framerate of the encoder 2.0 could be wrong by an offset of 9ms.
- When importing a translation, the 'new lines' were not being correctly identified.
- When using relative paths such as '.' for the temporary folder, an error would appear.
- When trying to crop, the app could crash (because of a high DPI issue).
- When selecting a screen region (using the new recorder UI), the app could crash (also a high DPI issue).
- The slide transition was getting the amount of frames from a wrong slider (this caused a crash when undoing the transition).
- When entering snapshot mode with the recorder UI, without having any region selected and pressing "Record",
the app would crash. Now it prompts for a region of the screen to be selected.
- Editing the key strokes of the last frame was not possible.
The key input was being ignored.
- When a screen gets disconnected, all Editor windows will be moved to an available screen.
- When cancelling the selection of the compression method used by the system encoder (video export), the app would crash.
- When using the 'Remove duplicates' feature, the option to conserve the total delay of the removed frames was not working when selecting the option to remove the first duplicate frame.
- When using the 'Remove duplicates' feature, trying to undo the previous action that had no frames to be removed, a crash would happen.
- Pressing 'Stop' when a the pre-starter countdown is still active was not really stopping it.