- Fixed showing messages about blocked Internet repeatedly.
- Apps in automatic reports are sorted by usage rather than name.
- Added graph time stamps displayed when minute ticks are enabled.
- Portable versions are restricted to one instance from one location.
- Minor UI enhancements, updated traffic filtering drivers and DB engine.
- Added Reset Session command to reset the numbers recorded since boot.
- Added drawing the graph's background bitmap in the desk band graph as well.
- Fixed an uninstallation issue on Windows 10 where the driver was not removed.
- Fixed a few minor UI issues when exploring past graph readings with arrow keys.
- Added a workaround for picking-up UPnP devices whose UDN changes after a reboot.
- Added per-application output in automatic HTML reports when Ignore LAN traffic is on.
- Added showing average and maximum speeds together in the Speed Meter.
- Added a hidden setting to write graph data to a CSV file for further analysis.
- Fixed converting per application usage records from older databases.
- Fixed doubling entries stored as a list when a backup was restored.
- Fixed updating the options UI dialog when a backup was restored.
- Added new Speed Meter with active connection throughput testing.
- Fixed an error in UPnP router detection when malformed XML was received.
- Fixed polling some routers whose UPnP module didn't support HTTP/1.0.
- Fixed flicker when Session Usage Summary was shown on the graph.
- Fixed recording apps usage during the hours marked as Unmetered.
- Added graph smoothing with a moving average for a prettier graph.
- Added a custom UPnP implementation that supports more routers.
- Fixed an error message shown when Windows ran out of TEMP space.
- Fixed sending sync broadcasts on PCs with more than one network card.
- Fixed a few issues with exporting reports to a file from Usage Reports.
- Updated SNMP implementation to minimise the number of requests.
- Updated third-party TDI and WFP drivers to the latest version.