- Playlists now load automatically after being created and saved.
- Playlists are now shown via a sub-window which roams beside the main window, it can be hidden at any time.
- Added icons for toolbar buttons.
- Fixed the bug were PDF page number wouldn't show the whole number in case the number was more than 3 digits.
- Few interface changes to the Document Toolbar (i.e PDF Toolbar).
- Added FullScreen Mode to video player.
- Added a playlist for MP3 and WMV files, so you can now create a playlist and enjoy auto-playing your media files.
- Playlist can be saved into binary files with .qmpl extension so you can load them whenever you want.
- Fixed the annoying glitch of the grey background not covering the whole window when resizing.
- Fixed the glitch where a user can open more than one About dialog, now the focus is set to the latest opened dialog/window.
- Added a Repeat (Loop) checkbox for Audio and Video. (Its state is saved in qaio.ini)
- Volume for audio and video is now saved and loaded for each session (In qaio.ini)
- Added keyboard shortcuts for Menu Items.
- Various bug fixes.
- Changed version numbering to decrease confusion.
- ixed the bug where the PDF page becomes larger than the screen when loaded.
- Added the functionality to scroll through the PDF page vertically instead of resizing the whole PDF page instead (Which makes the PDF page quality lower)
- Made the "Go" to page input area longer. (PDF)
- Only numbers can be entered in the "Go" to page box now. (PDF)
- Some other bug fixes
- Microsoft Windows:
Made an installer for qAllInOne that adds registry keys (Removed upon un-installation) to make qAllInOne usage much easier.
Added a desktop icon.
- Separated the Open Media dialog to open each file by its type.
- Added support for WAV sound files.
- Added support for OGG sound files, though its duration can't be known since OGG files do not add the duration in the metadata.
- Added support for 3GP video files, you would need the 3GP codecs to be able to see the video. (Sound still playable)
- Added support for document files (PDF support added)
- Added more commenting to the code so it can be more readable and maintainable.
- Made the Stop button more stable.
- More cleaning when changing between media files.
- Fixed bug #3 (Simultaneously Media Problem): http://sourceforge.net/p/qallinone/tickets/3/ ~Thanks "Sotiris Karapostolakis"
- Fixed calibrating Window glitch when loading an audio in case the cover image was not found.
- Fixed a bug that caused all video media to have a duration of only 1 minute.
- If metadata can't be obtained, the duration will be set to 0. (The video/audio will still play though)
- Fixed "Image misplaces when surfing through Images using Next and Previous buttons" bug.
- Now "Open Media" File browser opens last triggered directory.
- Removed the changelog box.
- Changed the About into a dialog with a tabbed widget.
- Changed the video/audio stop function.
- In case the MetaData of the video/audio was not found (For technical issues), default properties will be used.
- Released an experimental release of qAllInOne 0.94 Statically built (Using Qt 5.2.0rc1).