- Improved design, more intuitive for Windows 10.
- New feature: you can change color of text and background (see preferences area).
This option gives you a chance to customize design of the program.
- Option to turn off password is now free and available to all users.
- Date of release: 31 May 2019.
- Fixed issue with the program crash on some Windows 7 even with correct password.
- Fixed issue when the user saw blank window after entering correct password for the secret disk.
- Fixed issue with incorrect text of the message in the program window.
- Added flow control to prevent hung up of the program in case of running antivirus.
- Program codes were re-compiled and re-signed to improve security.
- Updated german translations, many thanks to our volunteers!
- Error reporting has been disabled, the program will now not report any error to our server.
This will protect your privacy and reduce amount of system resources required for the program.
- Some visual improvements in the user interface.
- Interval of notification about new version has been changed.
Previously it was once per 30 days, now it is once per 6 month.
Less annoying messages for you.
- This update dedicated to revision of the code.
This is security measure (we do it on a regular basis) to make sure that the program meets today's industry standards and guidelines.
Also, the security code signing certificate has been updated.
There were no general changes to the interface or functionality (except few small bug fixes),
but we confirm that the program still in good shape and up to date.
- This update makes some changes to our program to be GDPR compliant.
As you are probably aware, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will come into effect on May 25th, 2018.
Our company is committed to transparency, control and accountability.
We have been working on GDPR during this month and we can guarantee that on May 25th we will be fully GDPR compliant.
Our focus is to whilst adhering to the latest changes and updates to the industry and to EU regulations.
What is GDPR Compliance?
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is an EU-wide regulation for the protection of European citizens’ data that comes into force on May 25th, 2018 and all companies that collect such data will need to comply with it.
It establishes a set of compliance and security processes around managing personally identifiable information so that it is not misused.
- Security improved: the program has been signed by new code signing certificate.
- Fixed bug that prevented virtual disk from resuming from stand by mode.
- Improved updates notification.
- Small visual bug fixes.
- Minor bug fix: main window can disappear after entering correct password.
This problem has been fixed.
- This update includes several changes needed for big changes in the nearest future.
As we have told you before,
we're almost ready to launch completely new version of all our products,
completely rewritten from scratch.
But still there is some things to do, so we're preparing codes in the programs for upcoming updates.
- Minor change in the user interface.