- LogFile disable. fixed.
- OpenVPN based VPN clients compatibility.
- Minor bug on replacing sibling application with deleting the previsous entry.
- Explorer RightClick menu (ExplMenu.dll) items limit.
- Siblings for Avira (and similar) added
- The pattern will be installed by default with a fresh installation.
- The patterns are updated if the key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\sphinx- soft\Vista-Wall\1.0\GUI\1.0\Siblings is empty or doesn't exist.
- So on update, after the update setup is finished, remove the key and recheck Settings::Protect Siblings... to recreate the patterns.
- Automatic reapplying permissions of the applications located on portable devices on device insertion. Fixed.
- Settings: Import/Export/Reset redone completely.
- Import/Export available in Portable Edition
- Import/Export/Reset can be done now separately for Programs/Zone/Domains/Global Parameters (default zone, all applications zone etc)
- Reset clears Programs List and resets Zones/Domains to the default state. So "Reset" is a reset to the installation state.
- Note: You shouldn't expect the UI settings (including "checkboxes") are the subject to Import/Export/Reset.
Only permissions related settings are involved in the procedure.
- Settings::EnableWindowsUpdate manages general connectivity to WindowsUpdate/WindowsStore/etc Windows*) using a "known" Windows system related applciations list.
checking/un-checking forces all the known application zone rewitring accordingly to setting state.
if there is a need to preserve an application's zone from rewriting, the zone name has to be customized or non-detection default zone used.
- Programs/Time column size problem (Free/Basic edtions only)
- Incorrect initial permissions (DisableAll instead of EnableAll) for selected system applications(rundll32.exe etc) (Free versions only)
- UI incorrect displaying of user applications in system32 (Portable versions only)(No need to update any Plus or Network/Cloud Edition)
- UTF8 conversion for Edit Application/Google button (affects non-1252 names lookups)
- [NoBln] is used by default for selected rules to eliminate the balloon annoyance on Win10
- ZoneRule tooltip marked "Ignored" for disabled rules.
- Keywords [NoBln] and [NoLog] included prevents NotificationBallon and Events/Log.
(examples LanOnly[NoLog][NoBln], Port80[NoBln]Outgoing, [NoLog]LocalHost
- Keyword(s) in a ZoneName prevents notifications of blocking/allowing by the ZoneResult
- Keyword(s) in a Rule name prevents notifications of blocking/allowing by the Rule
- Works for all rules/zones applied to applications, rules of AllApplications zone, names of DomainRules.
- Rules names uniqueness (including case senility) is forcibly kept in EditZone/EditNetwork/Zones/Networks/Domains/Agents/PortForwarding.
single quote import of rules/zones names related problem .Fixed
localhost enabling rules added for Server 2016 loading specifics.
UpdateGuard related blocks are logged now.
- Mode:EnableAll causes hidden new applications listing without the detection prompt.
- Net/Cloud,Plus: RemoteEvents propagation delay. Fixed