- Very specific issue (losing the settings) on 1903 x86 systems. Fixed
- Release rebuild. The funtionality is equal to 188.8.131.52
- In all sortable (i.e. not in EditZone/EditNetwork) lists items are case sensitive but there can be no 'ABC' and 'abc' simultaneously, exactly as files. Polished
- Renaming in all the lists (instead of inserting an additional new item if the name is different)
- Lists positioning after sorting. Polished.
- ZoneEditor: Copy\Save bug. Fixed
- For visually impaired persons: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\sphinx-soft\Vista-Wall\1.0\GUI\1.0 ProgramsAsText = 1 disables graphics in the RUN column for Screen Readers
- Connections: Skip localhost option
- NordVPN related patch
- Default result on Domains/Insert - Disable
- Specific hanging on inserting Agent (Network/Cloud Edition) manually. Fixed
- Default DHCPv6 port 547
- Settings/AllRules(OtherRules) applying speed optimization.
- '/' (slash) symbol problem fixed in the default rules/zones names.
The symbol is not allowed and replaced automatically (if possible) with '-'.
- LogFile disable. fixed.
- OpenVPN based VPN clients compatibility.
- Minor bug on replacing sibling application with deleting the previsous entry.
- Explorer RightClick menu (ExplMenu.dll) items limit.
- Siblings for Avira (and similar) added
- The pattern will be installed by default with a fresh installation.
- The patterns are updated if the key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\sphinx- soft\Vista-Wall\1.0\GUI\1.0\Siblings is empty or doesn't exist.
- So on update, after the update setup is finished, remove the key and recheck Settings::Protect Siblings... to recreate the patterns.
- Automatic reapplying permissions of the applications located on portable devices on device insertion. Fixed.
- Settings: Import/Export/Reset redone completely.
- Import/Export available in Portable Edition
- Import/Export/Reset can be done now separately for Programs/Zone/Domains/Global Parameters (default zone, all applications zone etc)
- Reset clears Programs List and resets Zones/Domains to the default state. So "Reset" is a reset to the installation state.
- Note: You shouldn't expect the UI settings (including "checkboxes") are the subject to Import/Export/Reset.
Only permissions related settings are involved in the procedure.
- Settings::EnableWindowsUpdate manages general connectivity to WindowsUpdate/WindowsStore/etc Windows*) using a "known" Windows system related applciations list.
checking/un-checking forces all the known application zone rewitring accordingly to setting state.
if there is a need to preserve an application's zone from rewriting, the zone name has to be customized or non-detection default zone used.
- Programs/Time column size problem (Free/Basic edtions only)
- Incorrect initial permissions (DisableAll instead of EnableAll) for selected system applications(rundll32.exe etc) (Free versions only)
- UI incorrect displaying of user applications in system32 (Portable versions only)(No need to update any Plus or Network/Cloud Edition)