- New Windows 10 October 2018 update (1809) protection, including cloud clipboard sync.
- Added Mozilla Telemetry via Mozilla Configuration.
- Added LibreOffice Telemetry entry.
- Added preliminary Office 2019 Telemetry entries.
- Added generic Office Telemetry entries.
- Improved Microsoft Edge support (eBook telemetry, Microsoft 365 Analytics).
- Massively improved Office 2016 Telemetry entries.
- Fixed silent mode.
- New Details view for descriptions without opening a browser (also brings back exact entry details for those users technically inclined).
- New Settings screen for settings previously available only as part of the installer.
- Improved sorting and categorization of customization screen.
- Support for new Windows 10 dark mode.
- Updated OpenSSL libraries (1.0.2p).
- Updated SQLite3 library (3.25.2).
- This release introduces a paid for version that supports additional non-Microsoft immunizers.
- Added integrated manual.
- Integrated optional test to check for updates.
- Added many more system immunizers.
- Added Microsoft Edge immunizer.
- Added Google Chrome immunizer.
- Added Mozilla Firefox immunizer.
- Added Google Chrome Telemetry Group Policy immunizer
- Added Mozilla Firefox Telemetry Group Policy immunizer
- Added HP CEEment immunizer
- Added HP Touchpoint Analysis immunizer
- Added Lenovo Customer Feedback Program Scheduled Tasks immunizer
- Added Lenovo Experience Improvement immunizer
- Improved Consumer Experience Improvement Program (CEIP) Scheduled Tasks immunizer
- Improved Customize table optics.
- Removed UI flickering.
- Window is now resizable.
- protects from RedShell-using games calling home
- Fresh new look of the upcoming Spybot 3
- Updated for the Windows 10 April 2018 update
- Additional Telemetry Immunization Categories
- Additional Blocked Hosts
- Immunization of Office 13/16 Telemetry Scheduled Tasks and Options is possible even if Microsoft Office is not installed
- Implemented /silent
- Added Office 15 (2013) Telemetry immunization (Group Policies & Scheduled Tasks)
- Added Office 16 (2016) Telemetry immunization (Group Policies & Scheduled Tasks)
- Hosts file block IP default changed from 127.0.0.1 to 0.0.0.0
- Added own group policy for hosts file read only flag
- Added own group policy for hosts file block IP
- Added own group policies for hiding each immunizer
- Added OpenSSL libraries to installer
- Added OpenSSL credits to About dialog
- Added own scheduled task
- Service names are now read from the registry to be in local language
- About dialog now has an update checker
- Added details option to Optional immunizers
- Added FAQ tab
- Change log moved to About dialog to avoid too many main tabs and standardize SNL app changelogs
- Added license to About dialog
- Height auto-adjusted to screens work area now
- Base immunization type for adding IPs to firewall
- Added license to installer
- Moved option to show/hide checkboxes to global button
- Added details for most entries
- Added task bar color progress
- Added task bar tasks
- Fixed hosts file locked issue
- Improved log output
- added command line parameters