- Mozilla Firefox Sponsored Sites
- Microsoft Active Protection Service (previously SpyNet)
- Dell SmartByte Telemetry
- COMODO Internet Security Telemetry
- Apple Telemetry
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Microsoft Windows Hard Disk Health Telemetry
- VMWare Customer Experience Program
- Wacom Experience Program
- Paddle Revenue Delivery Platform Analytics
- LogMeIn Telemetry
- CloudBees RollOut Telemetry
- Hotjar.com Behavior Analytics
- Twilio Segment Customer Data Platform
- Adobe Marketo
- Blizzard Battle.Net Telemetry
- Epic Games Telemetry
- GOG (Good Old Games) Telemetry
- We improved accessibility options (see the Settings view) and fixed various bugs.
- Added Avast Telemetry.
- Added AVG Telemetry.
- Added Lavasoft Flow Telemetry.
- Added Malwarebytes Telemetry.
- Added McAfee Telemetry.
- Added Trend Micro Telemetry.
- Fixed Scheduled Task issues.
- Added Android App Telemetry domains
- Added the option to use a system proxy
- Improved visuals for customization screen
- Minor fixes for dark mode
- Improved German translation
- New Windows 10 October 2018 update (1809) protection, including cloud clipboard sync.
- Added Mozilla Telemetry via Mozilla Configuration.
- Added LibreOffice Telemetry entry.
- Added preliminary Office 2019 Telemetry entries.
- Added generic Office Telemetry entries.
- Improved Microsoft Edge support (eBook telemetry, Microsoft 365 Analytics).
- Massively improved Office 2016 Telemetry entries.
- Fixed silent mode.
- New Details view for descriptions without opening a browser (also brings back exact entry details for those users technically inclined).
- New Settings screen for settings previously available only as part of the installer.
- Improved sorting and categorization of customization screen.
- Support for new Windows 10 dark mode.
- Updated OpenSSL libraries (1.0.2p).
- Updated SQLite3 library (3.25.2).
- This release introduces a paid for version that supports additional non-Microsoft immunizers.
- Added integrated manual.
- Integrated optional test to check for updates.
- Added many more system immunizers.
- Added Microsoft Edge immunizer.
- Added Google Chrome immunizer.
- Added Mozilla Firefox immunizer.
- Added Google Chrome Telemetry Group Policy immunizer
- Added Mozilla Firefox Telemetry Group Policy immunizer
- Added HP CEEment immunizer
- Added HP Touchpoint Analysis immunizer
- Added Lenovo Customer Feedback Program Scheduled Tasks immunizer
- Added Lenovo Experience Improvement immunizer
- Improved Consumer Experience Improvement Program (CEIP) Scheduled Tasks immunizer
- Improved Customize table optics.
- Removed UI flickering.
- Window is now resizable.
- protects from RedShell-using games calling home
- Fresh new look of the upcoming Spybot 3
- Updated for the Windows 10 April 2018 update
- Additional Telemetry Immunization Categories
- Additional Blocked Hosts
- Immunization of Office 13/16 Telemetry Scheduled Tasks and Options is possible even if Microsoft Office is not installed