New PRO Feature: Driver Updater!
- Our mission at CCleaner is to make our customers’ lives easier by simplifying their relationship with digital technology.
Today, we’re bringing safe and reliable driver updates to CCleaner Professional, with no need to break the bank on an additional app.
Our new Driver Updater finds more drivers than built-in solutions, saves you time and stress from having to find drivers on the web, and delivers drivers that are safe and reliable.
Improve media performance, reduce crashes and bugs, and enjoy a better PC experience today!
- Fixed a crash if using Health Check without an internet connection
Driver Updater Beta
- Released to a limited group for initial feedback
- You can use the ‘Give Feedback’ button within the feature to share your thoughts
- Not yet suitable for users of assistive technologies (it will be when fully released)
- We expect to make it available to everyone very soon! :)
- Minor bug fixes
- Minor UI improvements
- Fixed a bug where files were not shown when viewing scan results by file type
- Minor improvements to Trial experience
- Added new cleaning of Slack cache (this optional setting does not wipe message history)
- We have re-enabled the ‘Wipe Free Space’ feature with new diagnostics information to catch a bug that was reported but not reproduced in our thorough testing
- We have added optional debug logging to try to catch a rare ‘rule duplication’ bug
- We fixed some instances where the app was using HTTP instead of HTTPS
- Restored support for local domains to the ‘Cookies To Keep’ whitelist (e.g. ‘localhost’, ‘desktop2’)
- We have disabled the ‘Wipe Free Space’ feature while we investigate reports of erroneous data erasure
- You can now choose to use standard cleaning rules or Custom Clean for scheduled cleans
- Fixed a bug where unchecking Smart Cleaning did not uncheck its child options
New Onboarding Flow
- We've added a new quick start guide called Help Hub that is active during a trial for some users (currently EN only)
- The new CCleaner onboarding experience fully supports NVDA screen reader and meets WCAG AA requirements
- Tab navigation order through different sections of the app window is now more consistent
- Improved Search Field labelling for NVDA
- Fixed an issue where Disk Analyzer would hang at the end of analysis if NVDA was running
- This version resolves a crash when cycling quickly through the Options menu.
We will roll out this change to everyone over the coming days.
- CCleaner no longer becomes unresponsive when cycling quickly through the Options menu
- Added Download History cleaning for Avast Secure Browser
- Updated the visual design of the product update sequence
- Fixed a bug where the system tray icon was displaying when it shouldn’t
- Fixed a rare bug where Update Notifications would be shown when they shouldn’t
- Improved support for screen readers in the purchase flow
- Fixed a bug where the license information could be reset and lost
- We now prevent invalid data from being imported to the ‘Cookies to Keep’ list
- We now clean up any of our dump files created more than 14 days ago when you run CCleaner
- We’ve made many improvements to NVDA screen reader support in Health Check
- We’ve improved NVDA support for reading checkbox lists and checkbox statuses
- We resolved a permissions error when enabling the ‘Save files to INI’ option
- We fixed an error when enabling the ‘Skip UAC’ option
- We fixed a rare bug where an update could unregister CCleaner Professional
- We’ve made some text labels clearer