- added full IPMI support
- added full support for IT IT8771E
- added full support for Intel Sunrise Point (Z170) SMBus
- added full support for STMicro STTS2004
- added full support for NCT6793D
- added full support for Giantec GT34TS04 and GT34TS02
- added support for Atom E3800 SMBus
- added support for Atom C2000 SMBus
- added support for Fintek F71878A/F71868A at non standard addresses
- enabled SMBus on Intel 6 Series / C20x, if needed
- fixed SCSI_PASS_THROUGH access on some systems
- skipped accessing those hard disks that return the ID Sector from another disk
- fixed Nuvoton NCT6791D and NCT6792D sixth fan readings
- added support for alternate registers of NCT6793D
- fixed German translation for CPU Usage
4.52 beta 4
- Added full support for ITE IT8771E.
- Added support for latest Intel CPUs.
- Improved hard disk SMART access.
- Added full support for Intel Z170 (Sunrise Point).
- Added support for fan speed reporting on some laptops.
- Added full support for Nuvoton NCT6793D.
- Added full support for Atom C2000 SMBus.
- Bug fixes and more.
4.52 beta 2
- Moved from Delphi 7 to Delphi XE2 (minimum supported OS is now Windows 2000).
- SMBIOS and ACPI tables are now read using alternate routines.
- Added support for new sensors found in multiple laptops.
- Added full IPMI support.
- Bug fixes and more.
- added full support for Fintek F71811U
- added full support for Nuvoton NCT6106D
- added full support for Nuvoton NCT6792D
- added full support for Fintek F71878A/F71868A
- added full support for ITE IT8783F
- added full support for Intel C610/X99 SMBus
- added full support for ITE IT8620E
- added support for Nuvoton NCT6683D
- fixed Fintek F71808A PWM MODE setting
- added PWM 4 ENABLE and PWM 5 ENABLE to advanced options for the ITE IT8620E to enable or disable PWM 4 and 5 writes
- smbus access is disabled for Sapphire PC-AM2RD790
- fixed fan speed readings on the NCT6791D
- SCSI Scan is automatically disabled if iastorA.sys driver is installed - use /DOSCSISCAN to force enable it
- fixed Fintek F71811U PWM TYPE advanced setting
- greatly improved RAM SPD decoding for SDRAM, DDR, DDR2, DDR2 FB-DIMM and DDR3
- improved identification of newer revisions of Microchip MCP9843 and MCP98243
- fixed STTS3000 and STTS2002 temperature reporting
- fixed old IT8705F identification
- events can now be triggered if something happens for, at least, up to 9999 times (it was 99)
- battery charge is now properly updated on the EXOTICS tab
- NCT6791D IO Space accessibility is now tested upon resume from suspend and fixed, if needed
- restored DIMM access on latest Intel chipsets
- added manifest to improve support up to Windows 10
- configuration dialog now always opens at the center of the main window