- Fixed keyboard input lag. Thanks to Victor Robertson.
- Do not enter xkill mode if Ctrl key is pressed.
Ctrl+Win+F4 is a new shortcut to close virtual desktops, so we don’t want to prevent that. Thanks to Jose Rebelo.
- Add a process blacklist, with explorer.exe in the list by default.
- Moved website to GitHub.
- Updated the installer to install to
APPDATA by default.
It no longer asks for administrator privileges.
- Added the ability to elevate SuperF4.
You need this to kill programs running with administrator privileges.
- Removed update checker.
- Removed all translations.
- Removed the ability to hide the tray icon.
- Added 64-bit executable.
The installer will automatically install the correct executable.
- Added support for alternative Ctrl+Alt+F4 detection (see
Enable this to make SuperF4 work in StarCraft II.
- Added xkill to the tray menu (Win+F4).
- Added manual update check to the tray menu.
- Fixed the Shell_NotifyIcon error that appeared for some when SuperF4 was on autostart.
- Fixed mouse cursor not changing when pressing Win+F4 if Aero was disabled in Vista.
- Mouse cursor now spans multiple monitors.
- Language can now be changed in
- A lot of small bug fixes.
SeDebugPrivilege in a more secure way.
- The mouse cursor now changes when you press Win+F4.
- Removed log file.
- Added update checking.
- You can now kill a process by pressing Win+F4 and then clicking the window with your mouse.
Note that the mouse cursor does not change to reflect that SuperF4 is in this mode.
You can press escape or the right mouse button to exit this mode without killing a program.
- Renamed log file to